6/13/11

Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredients

Hi Everyone!! Taylor has just revealed the Taylored Expression June Key Ingredients kit!! So pretty this month! The papers are from  Basic Grey' Sweet Thread Collection and the flowers are ribbons are a perfect match!!


My first project with this month's kit is a new baby card.


I stamped the stroller from the Bringing Home Baby stamp set and colored the image with Copics. I made my scalloped border with the Medium Scallop Border Die and added ribbon, a flower, and brads from the kit.


I added brads to the wheels of the stroller.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Bringing Home Baby stamp set and added a scrap of my DP I had left on my desk.

My Key Ingredients Design Team Members had been posting wonderful projects on the Key Ingredients Blog the last couple of days! Be sure to go on over and take a look!!

If you're not yet a subscriber, I hope you'll consider joining us! Take a peek around here at the Key Ingredients blog and you'll find all the information you need to know about our kit club! Click here to learn more about subscribing or click here for our FAQ page!

2 comments: