4/5/11

MFT April Blog Hop and Shop

Welcome to MFT'S April Blog Hop and Shop. If you came here from Jen's Blog you are in the right place. If you would like to stop at the beginning of the hop go on over to Kim's blog.

My project uses one the new Die-namic Dies, Treedrop Tree Topper.

This is a little Thank You Gift set I made for a friend of mine.

For my card I cut out two tree with the Teardrop Tree Topper die. I hand cut a hill and added top stitching to the trees and hill. I used glue dots to attach my buttons and added ribbon. The papers are from Websters Pages. No stamping, just the die, quick and easy!

On the inside is used Framed Layered Label Die and a sentiment from Thanks a Bunch.

To make my gift bag I just used a kraft lunch bag from Michael's. I covered the front with Websters Pages DP and added a border with the Simple Scallops Medium Die. For my topper I used the new High Tea Doily Die. I sponged the doily with distressing inks and then added my removable bookmark.

The bookmark is made of chipboard and coordinates with my card. To attach the bookmark to the bag I used a small clothespin and added a flower using the new Pretty Posies Die.




This has been such a fun release full of great new products that you can find right HERE!

That is it for me! I am thrilled to send you to next stop on tonight's hop! We have a very talented and sweet Guest Designer this month, Sarah Gough!!

Thanks,
Melody


33 comments:

  1. Your friend is very lucky. That is an awesome gift set. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Melody! those papers work so well with the tree die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!! Hey, I am rooming with your friend Gloria in Phoenix. What a small world, huh?!? Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Melody! Just...WOW! This is EXQUISITE! LOVE all the texture on this! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So absolutely fabulous! I LOVE what you have created here Melody!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - this is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friend is very lucky...this is fantabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very striking. Love the paper choice on this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Melody, these are AMAZING!!! Your trees are so inspiring me...gosh, I am so going create with them, but I know they won't be anything this fabulous!!! STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I am totally in love with this treetop die and your beautiful and wonderful card design! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So. I didn't really know I NEEDED the teardrop tree until seeing your card & gift bag. But now? Can I just say, "WOW"? (Well, I guess I just did.) Seriously beautiful!! Holy smokes! Love, love, loooooove!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning gift set Melody, your attention to each and every detail here is simply amazing! Boy there are a lot of details too, I couldn't stop looking at your gorgeous creation! LOL I didn't think I needed this new tree die but now I do! LMBO

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melody that is amazing. I love the homespun feel. All the stitching is gorgeous. Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable gift set... Can I be your friend??? WOW!!! This is soooo beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh - are you kidding me? I am... speechless. LOL GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! THIS is eye candy!!!! love it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, sweet touches of gingham and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your projects! The colors and patterns look terrific together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great book marker and treat bag just love it all.. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an absolutely awesome gift, I am sure your friend will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Unbelievably perfect in a true Mel style!! I love your style and this is an awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous projects Melody! The recipient will be thrilled! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a awesome gift ;o)

    Janneke Xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. What beautiful presentation! The bag is a gift itself! Gorgeous, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a sweet idea! To say nothing of how gorgeous it is!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  26. jaw-dropping amazing! i LOVE it! what fantastic stitching- i would be terrified to even try LOL! & what a great bag, bookmark & clip- stunning! they're going to be thrilled to receive this!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. GASP!!! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I cannot comment on all the posts...but everything is fab. But THIS projetc...made my heart skip a beat! Girl...this is WOW! I need to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete