4/23/11

Happy Sunday and Happy Easter! I have had a crazy busy week and and very busy weekend but I did manage to to sneak in one card! This sweet image is a Claire Keay stamp, Just Bee Yourself. The layout of my card is based on this week's MFT Sketch Challenge. You can find all the information on how you can play along right here.

She is colored with Copics and Prism Colored Pencils. She is mounted a doily cut with the Die-namic Dainty Doily Die. The papers are Lily Bee Design, This & That. I machine stitched around the edges and added ribbon, Charcoal Twine, and button.

I added glitter to her wings and black pearls to her antennas.

On the inside I used a sentiment for a set and a border cut with the Dainty Lace Border die.

Thanks for stopping my! Have a wonderful day. I am having brunch for 20 and a big Easter Egg Hunt!!

Melody

4 comments: