Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge # 6

It's Wednesday and time for another MFT WSC Sketch Challenge?? You can find all the details right HERE including a chance to win a MFT Gift Voucher! You can stop by Kim's blog to see all the designers sharing projects using the sketch today!

Here is this week's sketch! I used the sketch to cover a gift card holder tin and I have to say I love the way it come out!


I used the Polka Dot Greeting Stamp and Die Duo for my sentiment. I sponged the sentiment with yellow chalk ink and added three rhinestones.

I used Melissa Frances papers to cover my tin, and added a paper doily, bingo card, twine and rhinestones. I used the Rolled Rose Die and red felt to make my rose in the corner.

Have a good day!
Melody

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Melody I love all your details.

StampOwl said...

awesome project Melody

Arlene said...

Very cute and what an awesome idea! :-)

Mary J said...

What a great idea! I loveyour colour combo too!

Wendy said...

Brilliant idea!!!

Karen Motz said...

Cool cool COOL idea!!!!!!!!!! This is such a FAB gift card holder!!!!

Eva said...

Oh my goodness....I just adore your AMAZING gift card holder...LOVE this to pieces!!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Melody! AWESOME idea to decorate a gift card tin! The bingo card is SO fun!!!

Kerry J. said...

So clever!!! Love the tin and I {heart} the doily and bingo card!!

Kinglake said...

cute tin and fab idea... thanx for sharing xx jo xx

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fabulous is THIS!! Too cool!!