Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WSC Challenge - Die-namics!

Happy Wednesday!! I am officially off work until after New Years! Today I plan on getting some baking done and finish off some last minute details.

Today I have my very last Christmas card for 2010! I made it for this week's MFT Weekly Stamp Challenge over at the MFT forum at Splitcoast. The challenge this week is Simply Die-namics, create a card or project where Die-namics (dies) are the main component. Don't forget - one lucky participant wins a $15 voucher to the MFT Boutique each week, which will be pretty handy with a new release right only a few weeks away!

First I used the Polka Dot Greetings Die and stamped a sentiment from Merry & Bright. I used the Decorative Doily Die behind the sentiment. I used the Scalloped Scallop die for my bottom border. The paper is Pink Paislee's new Christmas line and I added ribbon and some machine stitching.

The inside sentiment is also from Merry & Bright.


That is it for me!! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and all your sweet and supportive comments!

Melody

11 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Gorgeous, Melody!!!!

Kerry J. said...

Love it Melody!! Is that a double bow? You're amazing!

Wendy said...

Well, for this being your last Xmas card, you ended it with a bang!!! This is fabulous!

Mary J said...

Wow!!! You've managed to make ALL your Xmas cards look fantastic! Do you ever make a dud card!?

I work in Central London, near Charing Cross, and live in East Sussex in the South East of England. I love London but I prefer the quiet countryside! Where does your sister live?

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Melody,I love the image and your papers.
So gorgeous colours.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs Riet.x

Juanita B said...

You certainly knocked this challenge out of the park, it is fabulous! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your's. TFS and being a gift to me.

Anne said...

So,so elegant and pretty! I love the papers and dies that you used. The inside is so great also!

lisa westphal said...

I love reading your blog. . .and too often don't leave the much deserved kind comment for you to see later.
So with that said, ALL of your projects are AMAZING! Your creativity is crazy-good!! :) You are an AWESOME designer and always look forward to seeing your creativity here. :)
Merry Christmas.

Amanda said...

Oh that's so beautiful!! Melody, you have such great taste and design! I love it :)

Barbara said...

Beautiful as always, Melody!

Erin Smetak said...

Absolutely gorgeous Melody! Happy Holidays!!!