9/21/10

Winter in the City

Welcome to this month's Who's That Girl Blog Hop and Shop! You came here from Barbara's blog you are in the right place. If you want to start at the beginning of the hop just go on over to Kim's blog.

The MFT VIP is available for ONE day only and you receive the new WTG and the Die-namics Snowflake die two week early! This month's VIP Package includes the following:

Here is my card with the new WTG set, the Die-namics Snowflake Die and the Mini Sentiment Set.

My image is colored with Copics and her coat and skirt are paper pieced. I stitched around the edges, and added ribbon and Bakers Twine with a snowflake charm and one of each size of the snowflakes in the die.

I used Ivory Flower Soft on the cuffs and bottom of the coat. My snow is glitter with Glitzy Glitter.

On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Mini Set and another snowflake.

Ready to shop? You can find the VIP Package HERE! AND don't forget that the two new a la modes are releasing tonight too.

That is it for me! Now hop on over to Jessie's blog. I am sure she has something wonderful to share!

Melody

DP: Teresa Collins Christmas
Card size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2

29 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, she looks oh so chic! Love her skirt !!!!
    Love the lights you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks positively FAB-ulous Melody, love all the black and white damask with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody, this is so YOU. Love all the elegant details and I want a beautiful skirt like that for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody - I need the outfit in a size 6.....

    This is too wonderful for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Melody! Love those rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your papers and her skirt is Devine! I love that idea :) Another Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the classy black, white and red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my heavens! LOVE this. The rich colors you chose and that amazing puff on the cuffs! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAHOO!!! A new love of mine... Flower Soft... I've recently REDiscovered it, after reading the directions to FLUFF FIRST! LOL

    This card TOTALLY stuns me as I LOVE black and white combo cards.... Those added lights are a perfect touch too!!!!!

    Hugs my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so elegant. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Melody,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool. love that you used the garland between the lamp posts, looks great. so elegant, Melody.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. The inside is totally beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fabulous Melody! You know that I am loving all that black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love the VIP package! The card details are great, like the Flower Soft trim.
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  16. So elegant, Melody! I love the bits of fluff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it Mel! The flower soft is fabulous and the colours are just so you! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the flower soft touches on her coat--perfect touch! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Melody...the string of lights is the perfect addition to this card. How did you do it? Is it a stamp, or are they hand drawn?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors and all the detail. very very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Melody, this is so pretty! I love the colors, patterned papers, and snowflakes. I have to get those snowflake dies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how you strung lights! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the papers on this one! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete