5/3/10

MFT May Teasers Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of the My Favorite Things May Release Teasers! Today we are sharing teasers with three new stamp sets, Jolinne - Heart on a String, Clearly Sentimental About Fathers, and Meet Emma and Wyatt.

Be sure to stop by Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST to see the list of all the designers sharing projects today.

So Meet Emma and Wyatt! Aren't they too cute! I stamped Emma, masked off her hand, and then stamped Wyatt. I colored them in my copics, paper pieced Emma's dress, and cut them out.

The sentiment is stamped on the largest of the new Die-namics Cloud Die Cut. The scalloped border is done with the Scalloped Die Cut. I added pleated twill, twine and a button. The DP is October Afternoon.

Here is a close up of these cute images.

On the inside of my card I used the cloud and scalloped die cut again and one of the sentiments for the set.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with one more teasers before the release party on Wednesday night at 8:00 pm EST in the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers!

Melody

15 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile :) Just adorable, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Melody! That pleated twill reminds me of piano keys to go along with the music paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic details- your pleats are perfectly perfect & i love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love the DP and die's you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Melody! Love the pleated twill and the layered scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwww, your ribbon pleating is PERFECT and I love how you did the twine over top of it. Great papers and fun layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love your paper choices and the little rhinestone on Emma's belt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That twill is a fabulous detail--I need to use more of it! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic girl! I love how you put them a little crocked! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these two are too, too cute! love the layout and the music dp. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A work of art! I love the cloud inside! So clever. I just got my new OA paper in the mail today. woot woot. I am waiting on more of it. So much paper so little money!

    ReplyDelete