1/4/10

MFTeasers - Day 4

Today we are previewing "Bling 'Bers" and "Make the Date". Bling 'Bers is a numbers set that coordinates with the MFT set Bling 'Bet. Make the Date is a set full of stamps that coordinate with the new digital templates that will help you get organized! Be sure to stop by Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST to see all the designers who will be posting teasers today.

For my card I used a new Pure Innocence set, Boy and dog - Snow Adorable, and Bling 'Bers. The little boy is colored with copics and the hat, scarf, and sweater are paper pieced. I added a circle behind the image and the sentiment is from the Bling 'Bers set, as is the number three, which I stamped and added rhinestones. A border punch and wide rick rack finishes the card off!

On the inside of the card I stamped to number three to make by background paper. I stamped the little dog and added paper and a border punch that matches the front of the card. The sentiment is from the Make the Date Set.

Thanks for stopping by! I will have another teaser tomorrow. And be sure to join us at the release party on Wednesday night at 8 pm EST time in the MFT forum at Splitcoaststampers.

Melody

Stamps - MFT PI Boy and Dog, Bling 'Bers, Make the Date
Ink - Memento Black, SU Real Read, Bashful Blue
Paper: DP K&Company
Other: Copics, Nestibilities, punches, rick rack, rhinestones, button, twine

22 comments:

  1. Super cute, Melody!!! Love your colors and the stamped background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Mel!! I love the colours and that oversize ric rac! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!!!! I love the self made BG paper, and that lil doggie lookin up to see what's been written!!!!

    GREAT JOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Melody,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love all the numbers on the inside of the card! It's totally perfect for a little boy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, the inside is as beautiful as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooooo adorable! love the fun papers you used and how you stamped the number 3 in the background. great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am little late to the festivities today...

    Wow...lots of yumminess to drool over! Love how your inside is finished too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way too cute. Love that little PI guy with the bling ber.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how sweet!! Gorgeous coloring and colors!! Love this lil guy and all the bling, Melody!

    Hugs,
    Chris
    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I'm Ruli and I love your blog! I love the "look who's turning" card! I tried to go into cards but I do awful! So I sew!
    Those cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melody, I just LOVE your style. This card is great. Everything about it is perfect down to the last detail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome, Melody! I love the festive colors, and the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!! Love the colors and the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. REALLY cute!!!! (Love that big ric rac!)

    ReplyDelete