1/30/10

MFT Teasers Dance the Night Away

Wow, it is hard to believe that January is already almost gone! But with a new month comes a new MFT release! Today the design team is previewing Dance the Night Away, Clearly Sentimental About Emerson, and Twisted Threesome. Be sure to stop my Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST for the direct links to all today's teasers.

I am using the Dance the Night Away set today. The image is stamped in Memento Black, colored with copics and the skirt is paper pieced. I used a black gel pen on the shoes, added stickles to the top of the dress, and a little glitter around the twirl of her skirt. I added black velvet ribbon, and a pink satin bow around the middle. Black rhinestone flourishes finish off the card.
On the inside I stamped one the sentiments and another image from the set. The edges are sponged with a pink distressing ink and I added glitter to the image.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another teaser!

Melody

26 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, love the paper pieced skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Melody!! It was so wonderful meeting you at CHA!! You are a doll!! Glad you made it home safe and really hope we can meet again soon!! Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel this is so pretty!! Love your paper piecing and those gorgeous swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! The swirly pearls are PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the colors with this set...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card! love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I too love her paper pieced skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO gorgeous Melody! The pink is perfect & I love the way you paper pieced & used the dance step pattern inside the card--brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! A beautiful colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWSERS!!!! I wish I had that dress and the figure to go along with it. the card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS! Lovin' the pieced skirt and the black pearl flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Card Melody! I love all the pearl flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Melody!! Love all the pearls you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Melody! This card is just darling and now that we have met, I am brave enough to comment! LOL! I love how you framed the nestie shape, I have to try that trick. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Melody! Soft and pretty, and simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pink and black always look smokin' together! This is gorgeous Melody! Love the black bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER CUTE!!!! I LOVE that stamp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Melody, absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fabulous in pink and black, Melody! I just love the pieced skirt and finished inside!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just gorgeous, Melody!!! I love that paper pieced skirt and the shimmer and the bling--well, just ALL of it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so beautiful Melody!
    Miss you!!! I'm so glad we got to meet, even though I feel I already know you...does that make sense?
    I'm thinking about you...I know you daughter must of left by now. Hang in there.
    sending lots of hugs
    latisha

    ReplyDelete