1/6/10

MFT January Blog Hop

Welcome to the MFT January Blog Hop!! If you just happened upon my blog and want to start at the beginning hop on over to Kim's blog.

The set I am showing is Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate! It includes six sentiments all about Chocolate!! This a FUN set, perfect all year round! The sentiments just make you SMILE!

With this set I made a gift set of little note cards, perfect when you need that little thank you! So often when I need a thank you gift I send a little chocolate along with a note. The note card set is going to one of my girlfriends who is known for her love of chocolate!

First up is a picture of the card set in the clear A2 Box. I just tied a pretty ribbon around the box and added an sentiment punched out with an oval punch.

Here is a side view. I made four card and included envelopes.

All the cards are made with coordinating Basic Grey papers. They all have some sewing and some distress ink around the edges. The chocolate candy is from the set " Love At First Sight". There are brown stickles on the chocolate and heart shaped rhinestones.

This card uses a sentiment from the set and another set being released tonight," Who's That Chocoholic" Her dress is paper pieced, I added a border punch up the side, and again, there are stickles on the chocolates.

Another great sentiment on this one! The heart shaped box is also from the set, "Love At First Sight". It is cut out and popped up. Lace and pearls finish this one off.

The final card is all about the sentiment! Isn't it a cute one! Ribbon, lace and flower accent the sentiment. I am loving this set!!

Next up on the hop is one the new and returning member to the MFT design team, the VERY talented Sherrie Siemens!

Thanks,

Melody


54 comments:

  1. OMGosh! What a fabulous set, Melody! Gorgeous in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Melody! What a fantastic set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!!!

    That set reminds me of hoity toity chocolates... GORGEOUS cards MElody!!!!

    Thank you for ALL WEEK OF BEAUTY, STYLE and CLASS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWEE!!!! Amazing card set - each one a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, those cards are stunning! You can send them my way with chocolate-LOL!!!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again I have to say that you do the most outrageous things with lace. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning set, love it! TFS!

    okj83@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set of cards and the way you wrapped them is even better. On word BEAUTIFUL.

    Big Mamma's gotta hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card set; your friend is soooo going to be love this. I love the border punch especially on the 2nd card. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your colour choices so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the gift set and sayings. I must run to get a chocolate. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. another wow! set of cards. love your coloring and those bling hearts are the perfect addition. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - lucky friend!! Your cards are amazing Melody! Love how you combined sets. they look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great set!!! Any one would surely enjoy having this! Great colors! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a BEAUTIFUL gift set!! I love all of these cards. :) That pearl swirl is lovelye!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jaw dropping gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I think you need to teach me how to stamp and create!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your patterned paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are great! I love the color combo, simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. great sentiment! how can you go wrong with chocolate! love your creations!

    gotta hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards Melody! What a fantastic way to showcase this great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, wow, wow!! Melody, your cards are always so beautiful!! How can you bear to part with them?

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMGosh, this is so Beautiful, Stunning, Pretty! Love the pink & brown.
    Aloha & Higs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Amazing card set project...they are all simply stunning! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A stunning card set! I am in love with this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Every one of these cards is stunning, Melody! Well, I think that about ALL of your cards. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful!!! Looks good enough to eat. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those are my kind of stamps! Love all your projects, yummy.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  28. love how you combined the sets and the crystal swirl, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your project is so LOVELY!!! I'm in love with the color scheme and details. I'm secretly hoping to recieve the note card set in the mail as a RAK. I'm totally kidding- but if it showed up I just might cry.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, can I be your friend...luv these cards! Each one prettier than the next! im following you for sure...and u know I just love those colors...hey...that was my idea...making these the RAK lol...totally luv em! ty

    ReplyDelete
  31. OOOOH! Your chocolates look soooo yummy! I love the lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a fabulous set, I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Unreal...really superb projects...I love the colouring in all of them.....

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow they are all wonderful, this is a must have set

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great set to give to a friend!! I love it. I'm getting inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fun set! I know anyone who receives this will simply love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a fantastic set of cards! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Look at all those GORGEOUS cards! You rock, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  39. LOVE your coloring job - it is FAB! And your color palette and DPs and those pearls... simply PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  40. perfect execution of these cards, Melody. love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow Melody!!! What a gorgeous bundle of card!! Love the paper and designs! Stunning set!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, your work is absolutely amazing! Loving them all! 1st time here, but definately will be a repeat visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a great set, Melody! I love the papers...they go so well with chocolate!

    It was great to see you on Tuesday. I look forward to the 4th! I might bring my sewing machine so you can teach me some stuff...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete