1/1/10

January MFT Teaser Begin!

What better way to start the new year than with a MFT new release! Today is the first day of MFTeasers, leading up the the release on Wednesday! Today I am previewing the cutest little owl, Thinking of Hoo?. Be sure to stop my Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST for the full list of designers who will have previews of this cute set.

I stamped the owl and the sentiment on a MFT Perfect Paper Panel, colored with copics, and cut them out. I used a couple of border punches, laid out my DP, and then used MFT gingham ribbon. I placed the owl and the sentiment on the card, and then add some pearl swirls. The pearls were white, but I used my copic marker to color them pink.

Here is a close up of the cute, little owl.

I stamped, colored, and cut out a second owl and added him to the inside of the card. So cute!

Be sure to stop by the MFT forum to see how you could be next month's Guest Designer! This month's challenge is all about bling!

Thanks for stopping by. I will have another teaser tomorrow!

Melody

MFT Thinking of Hoo
Ink - Memento Black and Brown
DP - Bo Bunny
MFT Gingham ribbon, border punches, Zva pearl swirls

21 comments:

  1. This card is super sweet!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh! so sweet. love your row of hearts and the bling! great card, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet!! Love him all pink and girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, and very very sweet!!! love all the pink!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet Melody! I love the ribbon and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO copic dumb! I keep hearing how you can color things but mine is all streaky icky ish... LOVE THE CARD and all that pink!!! TOTALLY made a masculine-ish stamp girliefied!!!! YAY YOU!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Melody!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this could not BE any more precious. I love the colors! I always think either earth tones or primary colors for this little fella - how beautiful in the spring tones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! I love the pearl swirls they look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Melody,i love your papers and colours.
    So gorgeous details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW is that ever gorgeous!...inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THUD!!! This is gorgeous, Melody!!! I have to get some of those pearls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is REALLY cute, Melody! I just love that pearly flourish and the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the ultimate in sweet! LOVE,love,love that paper you chose and the pearl flourish...what a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that big 'ole bow. Beautiful! And the inside is just as pretty as the outside! :)

    ReplyDelete