Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 5 with MFT- Maid for WTG?

Today is the 5th day of MFTeasers! Today we are preview Maid for WTG? Be sure to check out Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST to see a list of designers who will have more ideas for using this new set.

I hope you will join us tonight at 8 pm EST in the MFT forum at Splitcoaststampers at the December Release Party!
I posted a very masculine card with this stamp set last week. You can see it here. Today I am doing a feminine card with the same set but I used a different sentiment, making this stamp set great for many occasions.
The image is stamped with Memento Back Ink, colored with Copics, and I paper pieced the chair and the vacuum bag. I used a zig zag stitch around the outside of the DP. The paper on the top was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing strip. I added lace to the bottom and ribbon on the top, and one the SEVEN sentiments in the set.
Using papers and embellishments that match the card, I created a tag for the bottle. I used my circle Nestibilities to cut out a portion of the stamp. The word relax is made with the set called Alpha Dots, that will also be released tonight.

TFL,
Melody

Stamps-MFT Maid for WTG, Alpha Dots
Ink - Memento Black and Brown, SU Rose Red
DP-My Mind's Eye Life Stories

7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

fabubulous color and paper choices. that lace makes is so soft and pretty! nice combo gift you made here!

Megan said...

ACK!! I love this. :) I love how you used the alphadots and the WTG set!! So perfect.

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

What a nice gift this makes, very pretty.

Christina Fischer said...

Just gorgeous!! I LOVE your wine tag!!

Kerry J. said...

Melody this is gorgeous!! Love the colours and just everything!

Cindy Haffner said...

Girl this is fab, you inspire me!!!

raduse said...

Oh my gosh!!!! What an awesome gift!!!