Friday, November 27, 2009

MFTeasers - Love At First Sight


Welcome to Day 1 of the MFTeasers leading up to the December 2nd release! Today I am previewing Love At First Sight, a fun set with great sentiments and a number of images.

For the card I stamped the woman and the hearts that come in the set, paper pieced her skirt and colored with my copics. I added a Bingo card and attached a heart button to the center, threaded with twine, and added one of the sentiments in the set. I finished it off with my new DP, twill ribbon from a MFT kit, and a heart border punch.

I created the treat box with a tote box from MFT, added another image from the set, and matching papers and twill.
To see more creative ideas with this new set, hop on over the Kim's blog for a list of designers who will be previewing this set today, at 11:00 am EST. We also have several Guest Designers joining us this month!

Thanks for stopping by! I will be be back tomorrow with another preview!

Melody

DP: My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento Black, SU Real Red
Other: Jenni Bowlin Bingo card, button, twine, border punch, copics

19 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous creations

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so pretty!!

Kerry J. said...

Love this Mel!! The bingo card is fabulous with your image!

Megan said...

This is adorable!! Is that a kit kat in there? I love the coordinating box and the card. Darling. :)

Julie Dinn said...

How cute is this! I love this set and the bingo card is just brilliant!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Mel!! Love that bingo card!

Craftin' in the Rain said...

I love that set! I love what you did with the bingo card too!

Erin Smetak said...

Unbelievably awesome! Girl, you've got some talent!!!!!

Shawne said...

Love it Melody, what a cute set!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome set, Melody! Love the Lucky bingo card!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh man...I always LOVE your work! That Lucky Bingo card is fantastic! Wonderful little treat box too!

raduse said...

Melody, this is just fantastic! What an idea to use the bingo card too.

Gloria Stengel said...

I want to be like you when I grow up! I loooovvve this card! That bingo card is so cool on this card! Love it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous creations Melody,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa H. said...

fabulous card and gift package! love what you did here, the twill and button and twine are all perfect accents! NICE!

Chris said...

I love how you have the sentiment attached and cut. Also very interesting to see hearts in a non-traditional color, it's refreshing and fun.

Kelli said...

as I said in the GALLERY.... WOWZERS LADY!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

I ALWAYS love your work, and this is no exception!! Great colors, fantastic layout! The bingo card is so perfect, and the tote is too cute! :)

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色