9/13/09

My Sweet Little Minnie

Today I am posting a scrapbook page that used a sketch challenge for inspiration. I love sketch challenges and have been experimenting with adapting a sketch to a scrapbook page. The sketch challenge I used for this page is the MFT sketch challenge for this week in the MFT forum at splitcoaststampers, MFTSC98.


I like the idea of combining stamping and scrapping. I can use stamps I already own for embellishments and I think it is such a nice personal touch. This is my daughter, Lisa, when she was almost four years old. She was so excited that she matched her preschool teacher. She is 21 now, so I have to say I so enjoy a little reminiscing! I used the MFT Stamp set, Trick or Treating with Who's That Girl. The pumpkin and the sentiment are included in the set. The images are colored with copics.

I did a little sewing, added a few brads, and a little journaling. I love the way it came out!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Melody

7 comments:

  1. What a great page....love how you embellished it with stamped images!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout!! Love your use of the stamps in the layout!! Cute pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this came out too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page. I'm sure your daughter was thrilled beyond belief to see that her teacher was dressed as Minnie also ! Just look at that smile ! Oh, they really do grow up too fast ! :o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Melody, Cute minnie. Love the way you used the stamped images!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! I love that little outfit. that is a wonderful thing about scrapbooking, it allows you to relive the fond memories

    ReplyDelete