9/16/09

Autumn Blessings

With fall in the air, I decide to make an autumn themed card last night. I used the sketch challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges. This is a great group of stampers with lots of inspiration!

My stamp image is from Papertrey Ink. I colored the image with Copics and added a little Spica gold glitter pen to the gold leaves. This pretty fall paper is also from Papertrey. I cut the four squares and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Vintage Photo. Yes, I am hooked on these distress inks. I like the soft edge it give to my paper. I added some sheer ribbon, pearls in the corner, and pearl flower accent, and a sentiment from the Autumn Abundance stamp set.

Have a good day,
Melody

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card Melody, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, thanks for playing with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Melody! Your colouring is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING! AS always! Your blog is a feast for my eyes EVERYTIME! I love you cardss so much that I plugged your blog in my CT project over at CropStop today! Go see!
    http://www.cropstopcommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=1739

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect card for Autumn, love the colors, the stamp is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get amazing web traffic using superb xrumer blast available. We are able post your custom post up to 10K forums around the web, get thousands of backlinks and incredible online web traffic in shortest time. Most affordable and most powerful service for web traffic and backlinks in the world!!!!
    Price just from $29 your post will be published up to 100000 forums worldwide your website will get insatnt traffic and massive increase in rankings just after few days or weeks. Order now:
    [url=http://xrumerservice.org]xrumer[/url]

    ReplyDelete