2/23/09

Tea for Two

This is the second stamp in the My Favorite Things stamp set "Tea for Two". I don't normally do alot of animal type stamps, but I do love teacups! And I must say, the bunny and the mice in this set are really cute. Below is a card I posted earlier with the mouse stamp. I love this sentiment. I think it would work great with a Starbucks gift card. I cut out the main image and glued it on the oval so that the bunny sticks up over the oval. All the edges are sponged.

I stamped the bunny two additional times. I cut out the body of the bunny climbing into the cup and popped it up with SU dimensionals. Then I cut out the the bunny and popped it up too. Then I added some stickles to the tail.
Thanks for stopping by,
Melody
Ingredients:
Stamps - MFT Tea for Two
Ink - Memento Black and Rich Cocoa
Paper - DP October Afternoon, SU Chocolate Chip, Sky, Whisper White, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Brads, Nestibilities, Copics, SU Scallop border punch, Stickles

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the dimension you gave to the little bunny and great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious. LOVE the dimension on the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE.....LOve how you paper pieced the bunny! Love the colors and the paper too. :O)
    Great log you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love the colors you chose and your entire blog looks awesome. Catchy name too.:) Thanks for looking at my blog, as well.

    ReplyDelete