Friday, February 20, 2009

Celebrate MFT Day

The 20th of each month is celebrate My Favorite Things Day at Splitcoast. This is my first chance to ink up my new Tea for Two stamps. I even used MFT colors, pink, black, and white; love the color combo! I pieced the bottom portion of the teacup and used a white gel pen to add the dots. I colored with copics. By the way there is a great tutorial over at the "How do they do that?" thread at the MFT forum, at Splitcoast by Candice on copic techniques. I learned a couple of new things that I used on this card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Melody

Ingredients:
MFT Tea for Two
DP Making Memories, SU Black, Pretty in Pink, PTI White
Martha Steward border punch, ribbon, nestibilities, copics, gel pen, rhinestones

7 comments :

  1. Love your card! I particularly like the way you have used the paper for the bottom of the cup. Thank you also for putting up the link on how to use copic markers. I bought some today, so at the moment I have a limited colour range! and have only coloured one image with them BUT I love them already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is beautiful AND adorable in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute card! LOVE how you paper pieced the cup to match the bg ... and the doily lace bottom is perfect! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Your work is just wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the color combo, the image and your coloring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and love the colors & layout! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Is this 'Tea for Two' stamp from Elzybells?
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!
    AmyB
    amybjones@cox.net

    ReplyDelete