3/9/21

Taylored Expressions Exclusives Release

I have some new release products to share with you from Taylored Expressions today. These products were previously available as our "free with $100+ purchase" products over the last year, but are now being  released for purchase. 


First up is a look at the Big Hello Stamp Set. Personally I like having "hello" themed cards in my stash because they work for so many different occasions. I chose the polka dot hello for this card along with one of the sentiments in the stamp set than compliments the hello. I stamped in Oreo Ink on Sugar Cute Cardstock for the top of the card. 

The bottom half of the card is created with Cupcake Ink and Cardstock and the Gingham Checked Background. I used the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklet to add the Oreo border. 

The pretty flowers are stamped with the Unexpected Blessing Stamp Set and Dies. I colored with Copic Markers. I also added a few White Rhinestones. 


Next is a look at the Everyday Birthday Stamp Set and  Modern Mosaic Stencil. This is a set of three stencils that layer on top of each other to create this fun pattern! I used Gumball, Blueberry, and Granny Smith Ink. 

I stamped two of the sentiments from the Everyday Birthday Stamp Set in Versamark Ink on Blueberry Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I die cut the top sentiment with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets. 



Around the top sentiment is placed pretty flowers  and greenery with the Unexpected Blessings Stamp Set and Dies. Makes a for pretty, feminine birthday card. 



My last card features the Art from the Heart Background Stamp. I stamped the background in Versamark Ink and then embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. This is a fun background to color but for this card I chose to blend Confetti Cake Ink over the embossing. 


Next I stamped the Created in Color Background with Oreo Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and colored with Copic Marker. Then I die cut with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets. The The sentiments are in the Simple Strips - Crafty Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Die. 


Thanks for taking a look! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment