3/15/11

VIP

Welcome to MFT's April VIP Blog Hop and Shop!! If you came here from Barbara's blog you are in the right place. If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, go on over to Kim's blog.

The VIP package is available in limited quantities and includes all these wonderful products:

I used the paper and the flower die from the kit on my card today. Gotta say, I love the look of the new flower die.

WTG is colored with Copics and her dress is paper pieced and the background is sponged. I made the scalloped border by layering different scalloped border cut with the Simply Scalloped Die.

I cut my flower out of My Favorite Felt in red, layered the three flowers that are part of the die, and added a pearl brad to the center.

On the inside I used a sentiment and a margarita glass from the stamp set.

There are two new a la modes being released tonight too, You Rule and You Mean the World to Me. You can find the VIP Package right here.

Now it is time to hop on over to Jessie's blog to see what she has to share.

Thanks!!

Melody

22 comments:

  1. ohhhh, the perfect posie in felt! *swoon* Totally gorgeous Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Melody! I LOVE that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is so pretty in the felt...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! I love all the colors and the flower is awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that dp is YUMMY! Beautiful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Melody! Love that felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Her dress is beautiful and so is the rest of your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Melody! I love all of the layers and texture your card has..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am diggin' the layers!! Great use of papers and of dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the red felt posey! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable, love the felt poppy, that is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's fantastic Melody! how i love her dress, and that fabulous flower & all the papers- LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just GORGEOUS Melody! LOVE the layout and the mix of papers! FAB coloring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That's a whole lotta lotta going on in that card but you make it blend so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card Melody! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So gorgeous card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the flower you used ... great with that felt ..
    Amazing card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Melody! I love your piecing and all those scallops!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous felt flower. the whole card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete