Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello Friend

I got a chance this weekend to play along with CASE Study Challenge # 197. My good friend Jacquie is the Guest Designer this month and inspired me to to play along! 


And here is my take on the challenge. 

I started by creating the background with the Polka Dot Cover-Up Die-namics. Then I cut a hole in the lower right portion of the card with the Circle STAX Set 1 Die-namics. The black matting is cut with the Circle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. 


The sentiment is from the Fall Foliage Stamp Set, stamped on vellum with Sweet Tooth Ink, and embossed with white embossing powder. To create the flower embellishment I used the Pretty Posies and Leafy Flourish Die-namics.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the  Pretty Poppies Stamp Set. 

Here are the products I used on my card:

Photobucket
Pin It

10 comments :

  1. So pretty Melody! Love the beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Melody! The sentiment stamped on the vellum just pops with the black frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Melody! The sentiment stamped on the vellum just pops with the black frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely STUNNING card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fresh and clean looking. The red flower just pops, and I love the sprinkle of gems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love all your die cutting! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this Melody! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete